Application and Admission Requirements
Tanya’s Beauty School welcomes any person who wish to pursue in our cosmetology or cosmetic tattoo program with the following requirements:
School requires that an applicant for cosmetology or cosmetic tattoo school must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and have documented proof
- Have a high school diploma, G.E.D, or Home School Diploma approved by the U.S. Department of Education. (Foreign High School diploma must be equivalent to U.S Department of Education, service fees $85).
- Submit an application form
- Schedule an interview and a tour of the school facility
- Submit completed and signed enrollment documents after acceptance notification
Notification of School Acceptance:
School staff will notify the student’s regarding their application process within 3-5 business day by mail or phone. If for any reason school denied admission to any applicant, they will be informed in writing of the denial and the reason for denial within 2 weeks by mail. Any applicant denied admission will be able to re-apply any time once they are able to meet all school’s requirements.
Proof of high school completion or GED and valid identification card:
- Copy of high school diploma or official high school transcript
- GED certificate or pocket card
- Signed GED test results from the test site indicating a passing score
- Driver ‘s license, state photo ID card, passport, military ID card, birth certificate, or alien registration card
- Anyone interested in the school who cannot meet the admissions requirements are encouraged to reapply once they are able to meet these requirements.
Admission Fee: There is a $150 application fee for filling out the application. No other charges to enroll.
Please note: Physical/medical exams, including drug screening, are not required for enrollment.