Application and Admission Requirements
Tanya’s Beauty School welcomes all individuals to enroll in our cosmetology or cosmetic tattoo program so long as they meet basic requirements. To enroll successfully you must:
- be at least 18 years old, with documentation
- possess a diploma from a high school, G.E.D program, or home school program approved by the U.S. Department of Education OR provide proof of equivalent, such as ATB test results —see information under # 8 below
- complete and submit an application form
- schedule an interview and a tour of the school facility
- submit completed, signed enrollment documents after acceptance notification
Please note: There is a $15 application fee for filling out and submitting the application. This is the only direct cost attached to application and the enrollment process.
Notification of acceptance status:
Once you have completed and submitted the preliminary application and information, a school representative will contact you by mail and by phone within three to five business days to inform you whether or not your application has been accepted.
In the event that an applicant is denied admission, the reason(s) for denial will be explained in writing, by mail, within two weeks. , they will be informed in writing of the denial and the reason for denial within 2 weeks by mail. Any applicants who are denied admission are welcome to re-apply once they are able to meet all of the school’s requirements.
Please note: Physical/medical exams, including drug screening, are not required for enrollment.