Why taking Eyelash Extensions Class?
Eyelash Extensions is a practice that enhances the length, thickness and fullness to natural eyelashes. The extensions may consist of silk, mink, or synthetic hair. Methods of applying the extensions include full strips, clusters, and individual, one-by-one extensions.
We proudly offer classes to teach you the correct way to apply each lash so you can have the utmost confidence in your own work. The class will covered everything you need to know about eyelash extensions such as client consultation and home care instruction:
- What are the most common types of lash extensions?
- How long does it take to apply lash extensions?
- What happens if glue gets in the eyes?
- Can the client go blind?
- How often do you need to get lash extensions redone?
- Do lash extensions fall out over a certain period of time?
- Can you shower or swim right away? Are there products you should absolutely avoid?
- Is it okay to also wear mascara?
- Will your natural lashes get harmed or damaged?